We understand that privacy is a concern of our users and we take care of any Personal Information gathered through our Site. In order to secure and maintain the security of your Personal Information we use sophisticated security techniques, which we believe to be appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use, fraud or suspicious activity, accidental loss, damage or destruction. We have strict confidentiality agreements with our third party service providers in place.
From initial contact through to providing you with our services or working together in other ways, we may collect Personal Information about you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in contact, order or application forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- For authenticating you we may also ask you to provide us with official governmental issued documents;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or via use of our services and of the fulfilment of your transaction requests;
- Details about any matter on which you choose to engage us, as well as your bank account and/or other payment details for the purpose of paying our charges;
- Details of your visits to our site including the resources that you access;
- Information for our internet access logs, such as but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating systems used, date/time stamps, and click stream data;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect, store and use your Personal Information, the ways we do so necessarily depend on the relationship you have with us. Here are examples of use of your Personal Information:
- Contacting, corresponding and contracting with you;
- Opening, administering and running customer prepaid cards, including the use of your mobile phone numbers and Email addresses for the purpose of delivering our service to you, and dealing with any customer enquiries;
- Charging agreed payment instructions to you and collecting our fees and charges;
- Tracking usage of our Site for the purpose of identifying Site usage analytics and trends. Gathered information is processed only in an anonymous, aggregated form, and will only be used for analytics purposes as described in our Cookies Policy;
- Tracking usage of our Site for the purposes of fraud detection or protection, or in other situations involving suspicious or illegal activities;
- Sending you information and publications that we may circulate from time to time and news about the services that we provide. We will not send you marketing communications where you have told us you do not wish to receive these.
The use of your Personal Information may include passing them on to third parties, if reasonably required and only to deliver our service to you. Here are examples of use of your Personal Information:
- We may check your Personal Information given by you with credit-checking agencies, fraud prevention agencies or other third party organisations in order to verify your identity, perform transactions you instruct on us or for the purposes of fraud detection or protection, or in other situations involving suspicious or illegal activities. We may as well perform a search of your credit file, if this is necessary and/or required to deliver our service to you;
- Personal Information may be passed on to law enforcement agencies, but only if reasonably required;
- We may need to pass your Personal Information on to third parties we work with to deliver our service to you, for example partners involved in processing the transactions and/or supplying the services associated with prepaid cards
- Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in case that we sell or buy any business or assets. In this case Personal Information might be disclosed to the potential seller or buyer.
When customers provide us Personal Information about someone else we will assume they have consented, although we may still ask for confirmation.
We may from time to time need to transfer your Personal Information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), to contracted partners and service providers. For example we may receive and/or provide your prepaid card and associated transactional details and services from centres such as the USA, Dubai and India and we may process payments through other organisations such as banks, payment processors, card networks and payment schemes. In applying for our services you explicitly consent to this.